H. Clark Bell is a licensed engineer in Southern California providing forensic expert services in electrical and electronics engineering.
Education (UCLA): BS in Physics, MS and PhD in Engineering.
Industrial experience: designing, managing, and consulting, since 1966, in the manufacture of RF and microwave communications and electronics equipment.
Forensic experience: investigating, reporting and testifying, since 1993, for plaintiff and defense in matters concerning
- Communications and Electronics
- Electrical and Electromechanical Equipment
- Manufacture of Engineered Products
- Personal Injury -- improper operation, harmful interference
- Property Damage -- moisture intrusion, fire
- Patent -- infringement, validity, Rule 132 declaration
- Trade Secret -- identification, misappropriation
- Breach of contract and warranty (including merchantability)